I have a question only you can answer. Which isn’t saying much, since every question I can’t answer is one only you can answer, ‘you’ being the quintessential ‘not me’.
The question is this:
What reviewers do you think might be interested in reviewing the Knights and Necromancers series?
Any sort of fiction reviewer will do (blog, website, whatever) just as long as they do reviews and might not be averse to reading pulpish sword and sorcery.
I don’t mind if they’re critical. I don’t need a guarantee that they’ll like the stories, just some pointers to reviewers that are likely to give it a shot in the first place.
And if they do hate the stories I promise I won’t go apeshit online and just cry quietly in a corner of my flat.🙂
What I’d like to do is the following:
- Build a list of reviewers (with your help).
- Go over their existing reviews and drop those who are inappropriate (e.g. only does epic fantasy or doesn’t review self-publishers).
- Then compose a personal query to each, based on what I’ve read of their available reviews, asking if they’d be interested in reviewing parts of or all of the series.
- The ones that reply with a yes get a copy of the stories they are interested in in the format they desire.
(I hope that sounds like a reasonable plan.)
You help would be very much appreciated.
Before you go! The grand complete list of all available Knights and Necromancer stories everywhere. Unless otherwise noted, the ebooks cost $2.99 and the bundles cost $3.99.
- Free EPUB3 download
- Free mobi for older Kindles
- Free kf8 for newer Kindles
- $0.99 from Amazon.com
- £0.77 from Amazon.co.uk
- Free from iTunes
- Free from Kobo
- Direct from me via Gumroad (a pack of both Knights and Necromancers 3 and 4)